Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fragged Nation and the future of Valhalla

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thedanc1nghawk
Recruit
thedanc1nghawk

Fragged Nation and the future of Valhalla Empty
PostSubject: Fragged Nation and the future of Valhalla   Fragged Nation and the future of Valhalla Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Today, we had to back out of the third Fragged Nation match in a row. and I honestly think we should cancel the rest of the matches. As much as I admire NoName's drive, optimism, and hard work, we simply were not ready for a 12v12 tournament. we are, at the heart of it, a casual clan. A very good casual clan, mind you. but that is it. And I have no problem with that. lord knows i love to pubstomp with the best of them.
But
there is a small, core group of us, who want to push ourselves, who want to get better, to learn.
I spent some time talking with Superbob, as well as a member of Call you Shot [CyS] both of whom have competitive experience. and they are willing to help those who are willing, and teach us communication, tactics, positioning, and most everything we need to become an actual force to be reckoned with.

For those of you who just want to pub with friends and love the friendly atmosphere that Valhalla provides. that's awesome.
but what I need, is if there are any others out there who really want to play competitively. If there are, we can start working to that end, if there are not, then that's fine, but we need to change the way we advertise ourselves to others.

I love Valhalla. I love what we've done, I love what we've built. I love the friends that I've made, but if we want to play competitively, then we need to do it right. if we chose not to. then we need to make that decision.

I welcome all positive feedback. lets talk about this, and together, decide where we want to take Valhalla next.
-thedanc!nghawk-
Back to top Go down
hmmmth3a

PostSubject: Re: Fragged Nation and the future of Valhalla   Fragged Nation and the future of Valhalla Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:00 am

I am certainly interested in becoming better competitively, and I agree that the majority of the platoon isn't going to want or be able to keep up with all these clan battles. Though I'm not sure how talking to CyS guys will help us in this regard. It's more a matter of motivation or participation than teamwork, but I still am open to getting some pointers.

If we don't have enough guys show up tomorrow, I personally believe we should back out of the ladder and just scrim whomever we find on battlelog or PSN. In this case, I can see how getting pointers from more competitive teams would help.

Regardless of what happens in the next few weeks, Valhalla will remain together and will still bring the gang back together for pub-stomping and a friendly scrim once in a while.
Back to top Go down
hmmmth3awesome
Soldier
hmmmth3awesome

PostSubject: Re: Fragged Nation and the future of Valhalla   Fragged Nation and the future of Valhalla Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:00 am

Not sure why I'm logged in as a guest here...
Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/hmmmth3awsome/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragged Nation and the future of Valhalla   Fragged Nation and the future of Valhalla Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fragged Nation and the future of Valhalla
Page 1 of 1