Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should we take valhalla to other games?

Go down 
+3
hmmmth3awesome
Two_Hando
IINoNameII
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IINoNameII
Admin
IINoNameII

Should we take valhalla to other games? Empty
PostSubject: Should we take valhalla to other games?   Should we take valhalla to other games? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:48 am

I am talking eventually, do we have enough guys to keep valhalla going on games other than battlefield?

I personally am looking forward to Dust 514, Ghost Recon, and Rainbow Six coming out this year. All I really play is shooters or sports games and I dont get bored with that. There might be other games here and there that I will play but I mostly only buy shooters.

Soul is talking about getting some guys on Killzone 3, and I think it might be fun. Its a different type of game, small maps and aliens but it is still team based and pretty fun when Im not getting raped. The graphics are pretty sick too. Game only costs $15 on psn store or $7.50 if your a ps plus member. Not talking about platoon battles here, just for fun if guys want to get on

If you have some other games you think we could take valhalla to then let us know

Back to top Go down
http://www.valhallaarmy.com
Two_Hando
Admin
Two_Hando

PostSubject: Re: Should we take valhalla to other games?   Should we take valhalla to other games? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:10 am

I kinda miss BFBC2 Vietnam... Does anyone still play that?
Back to top Go down
IINoNameII
Admin
IINoNameII

PostSubject: Re: Should we take valhalla to other games?   Should we take valhalla to other games? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:36 pm

I still have it, Ive only played it maybe 5-6 times since bf3 came out but i still love that game and we have a few others who still have it. Its hard getting people to fill up the servers in random rooms though. Maybe we could get a battle going sometime
Back to top Go down
hmmmth3awesome
Soldier
hmmmth3awesome

PostSubject: Re: Should we take valhalla to other games?   Should we take valhalla to other games? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:49 pm

I've got BFBC2 as well, haven't played it enough after BF3 was released. I'm up for any shooter, as well as some racing games.
Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/hmmmth3awsome/
thedanc1nghawk
Recruit
thedanc1nghawk

PostSubject: Re: Should we take valhalla to other games?   Should we take valhalla to other games? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:40 am

I'm all game for playing other games together. I'll probably be getting KZ3 on friday (payday) I get the feeling, the fast paced nature will probably get me shredded sometimes but who cares.
also looking forward to games like Medal of Honor Warfighter 2 and Borderlands 2!
Back to top Go down
JippoPro
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Should we take valhalla to other games?   Should we take valhalla to other games? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:13 pm

I had KZ3 but wasn't a good game on my opinion. But i would like to compete on MOH: Warfighter on Valhalla.
Back to top Go down
IINoNameII
Admin
IINoNameII

PostSubject: Re: Should we take valhalla to other games?   Should we take valhalla to other games? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:40 pm

KZ3 is pretty fun but i suck at it. the graphics are cool and its fun just running around gunning. I dont see it as much of a clan type of game though, its more just to mess around.

I am definitely looking forward to MOH, even though i thought the last one was pretty bad
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow_805
Admin
Scarecrow_805

PostSubject: Re: Should we take valhalla to other games?   Should we take valhalla to other games? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:10 pm

I'd be down to expand to other online games with Valhalla. I would be down to play some BFBC2 with other Valhalla members (although I never bought Vietnam expansion pack).

With KZ3 I downloaded the free thing off the PS store and tried playing but I didn't have that much fun (it also seemed like there was no one online, but that might have just been me not knowing the maps, etc).

As far as MOH I would be down to play that when it comes out, I actually enjoyed the last one, despite the greater majority of people thinking it was garbage lol
Back to top Go down
IINoNameII
Admin
IINoNameII

PostSubject: Re: Should we take valhalla to other games?   Should we take valhalla to other games? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:19 pm

check out ghost recon future soldier. it comes out may 22nd. Im definitely getting this, and hopefully some of you will join me. Im not so sure about Dust 514 but i am about this one. Tom clancy games are never easy but they are awesome once you get the hang of it. Its been years since a ghost recon or rainbow six game already and I really dont think ubisoft wants to dissapoint on this one especially since the new rainbow six game will be coming out in another year.

Back to top Go down
duspinnst
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Should we take valhalla to other games?   Should we take valhalla to other games? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 am

I'd be up to play some Vietnam sometime. LOVED me that expansion =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we take valhalla to other games?   Should we take valhalla to other games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we take valhalla to other games?
Page 1 of 1