Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what do people think of the GRFS beta?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IINoNameII
Admin
IINoNameII

So what do people think of the GRFS beta? Empty
PostSubject: So what do people think of the GRFS beta?   So what do people think of the GRFS beta? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:24 pm

I know I have seen Roger, Neznine and chickmagnet playing so far. I have only played a few games but from what I have seen I think it has a lot of potential to be a good game.

It is completely squad based wich I like, and the cover system is really cool, and its some what different than other 3rd person shooters like socom. Its not so much camping in cover until you see someone because the view when your in cover is not the same and you cant use it as much as you can in socom.

I was also looking at the rank up and upgrade system and it looks awesome. You start off with crappy skills but you can upgrade them, very similar to the way MAGs upgrade system was wich I thought was pretty cool.

Overall I think we should get more people playing the beta when its available for everyone, and I think a lot of us will like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.valhallaarmy.com

So what do people think of the GRFS beta?
Page 1 of 1