Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Battle Contract

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hmmmth3awesome
Soldier
hmmmth3awesome

Clan Battle Contract Empty
PostSubject: Clan Battle Contract   Clan Battle Contract Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Hey guys, this is just a very rough outline I've drawn up which we can show to other platoons before we agree to a clan battle. Getting a written copy of what rules we expect both parties to abide by will keep things clear and give us something to point to if someone tries to trash us after getting smashed.

- Individual "matches" or "rounds" make up a "battle."

- There will be a total of 4 rounds played. The first round, or "burn round," will not count as a victory or loss for either team, and no penalties will be applied. The burn round will be played in order to get players on their respective teams. If, at the conclusion of the burn round, one or both of the teams does not have 12 eligible members on the correct team, both teams will back out and play another burn round. If a team cannot meet this requirement after 3 burn rounds, that team forfeits the battle.

- The battle will be played between 12 members of both clans. If a player does not have a clan tag matching that of the team they are on, they are not considered to be a member of that clan, regardless of whatever roster may list them as.
~ Following the burn round, if an ineligible player enters the game, that round will not count.
~ The leaders must notify each other immediately if an ineligible player enters the round. After confirming that there is an ineligible player, both teams must disconnect from the round and find an empty server of the same map. If previous rounds have been played between eligible teams, the score will remain the same.
~ If a team receives an ineligible player 3 times during the clan battle (not including the burn round), then that team forfeits.

- If other rules restricting the use of certain weapons or a particular method of using equipment (No USAS-12, no frag rounds, no MAV roadkills etc.) are agreed upon, then violations of these rules will result in the following: 1st offense- immediate removal of offending player from the match and battle. 2nd offense- forfeit of the round in which the violation took place. 3rd offense- forfeit of the battle. Failure to remove a player by 3 minutes after the leader reports it to the other leader will result in a forfeit of the round.

- 1 leader from both teams must have a text chat open to be used in communicating violations.

- Following the burn round, three rounds will be played. Whichever team wins the most of the three matches will be declared the winner of the battle.

Please feel free to offer any suggestions, especially concerning the violations section. I realize it sounds pretty hostile, maybe a certain script editor could work on the tone.

Last edited by hmmmth3awesome on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/hmmmth3awsome/
ShAdOw-SnIpEr17
Admin
ShAdOw-SnIpEr17

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Contract   Clan Battle Contract Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:27 pm

i like it
Back to top Go down
DXHULK
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Contract   Clan Battle Contract Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Nice on the second one I think you put most instead of must
Back to top Go down
IINoNameII
Admin
IINoNameII

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Contract   Clan Battle Contract Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:30 pm

For the most part its cool, but from now on we should really only look for teams with good reputations to battle against. If anyone is dirty enough to break rules, whats to say they wont purposely bring a guy in without a clan tag if they are losing, just so the round wont count?

I say we look for real tournaments and just get in those. That fragged nation stuff looks cool and once they come out with rented servers I dont see why gamebattles wont have 12v12 especially with the new dlc coming out.

I mean right now we can keep looking to play people, and we really should start playing better teams but eventually we should mostly stick to official ladders and tournys when available.
Back to top Go down
http://www.valhallaarmy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Contract   Clan Battle Contract Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Battle Contract
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Valhalla Army :: Future Of Valhalla-
Jump to: