Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Members Introduction

Go down 
+15
BZZgoesPro
JippoPro
duspinnst
deen247
Baldo_Waldo
GloomJester
Cbear522
Scarecrow_805
hmmmth3awesome
Jaded_Kiss
ShAdOw-SnIpEr17
nbw147
Two_Hando
barca_8
IINoNameII
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IINoNameII
Admin
IINoNameII

Members Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Introduce yourself here, tell us about yourself, where your from, what kit you prefer in battlefield , or whatever else you want to say
Back to top Go down
http://www.valhallaarmy.com
barca_8
Recruit

PostSubject: Barca_8   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Great site! Good luck on your upcoming matches. If you need to fill a slot at anytime I will be happy to have Jr sign up.
Back to top Go down
Two_Hando
Admin
Two_Hando

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:48 am

I am an infanterist. I shoot people. Usually from a supporting point of view as either support, medic or sniper. I don't like vehicles and engineer. I'm best when moving along with my squad on the ground and covering their asses. I guess my top three weapons speak for themselves:
1. M240B 1443 Kills
2. AN-94 1006 Kills
3. M98B 759 Kills

As I said, my speciality is shooting people Wink

Hopefully this is useful in deciding tactics.

BTW i am from holland, so don't be too harsh on my english. Looking forward to playing with Valhalla.

HOOAH!

Last edited by Two_Hando on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nbw147
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:06 pm

yo guys i am nick and i play all classes except support i dont really get the class (aka i am not good at it lol) and i dont really know what to say other than that
Back to top Go down
ShAdOw-SnIpEr17
Admin
ShAdOw-SnIpEr17

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:57 am

Hey I'm chris, im a great team player, i focus on all classes but im rarely support, I can use it very well, I just don't use it most of the time, im very big on Medic and Recon
Back to top Go down
Jaded_Kiss
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi! Sabrina, Ohio, Support.. Love to c4 and knife ^_^
Back to top Go down
hmmmth3awesome
Soldier
hmmmth3awesome

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Hey all, I'm from Alabama (Roll Tide!) and generally play as an engineer. I'll play as assault if things aren't going our way, and generally only use support for jihad jeeping. After getting my longest headshot, the only time I'll play recon is on Operation Metro so I can put down spawn beacons and motion sensors.

Look forward to playing with some more of yall on the Battlefield!
Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/hmmmth3awsome/
IINoNameII
Admin
IINoNameII

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:07 am

Anthony, From Massachuetts, Support is my favorite but when Im being lazy youll see me running assault. Add me on psn if you dont have me already iiNoNameii and join on me whenever you want
Back to top Go down
ShAdOw-SnIpEr17
Admin
ShAdOw-SnIpEr17

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:27 am

lol im from Massachusetts too
Back to top Go down
IINoNameII
Admin
IINoNameII

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:03 pm

where at?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Riley Florida I like engineer and support and I Like Auburn so war eagle
Back to top Go down
hmmmth3awesome
Soldier
hmmmth3awesome

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:00 pm

gatorboy00590 wrote:
Riley Florida I like engineer and support and I Like Auburn so war eagle
I thought you were a gator fan? Don't tell me you like them both.
Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/hmmmth3awsome/

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:24 pm

I used to like the gators when i made this acount but im actually a huge auburn fan
Back to top Go down
ShAdOw-SnIpEr17
Admin
ShAdOw-SnIpEr17

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:42 pm

In Attleboro No Name
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow_805
Admin
Scarecrow_805

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Brian, from Los Angeles, California. Senior in college so sometimes I will pass on battlefield to party, or I will party and then play haha. But favorite kit is assualt. My motto: "I'm an aggressive medic, always on the front lines, and NEVER leaving a man behind." I have over 2000 revives and am getting more everyday. I always have a health pack as well. I do use the other kits (have at least 1 service star in each) and do well with them. I have 5 service stars in main battle tanks and halfway to my 2nd for attack helicopters. Through and through I am a team player and care more about winning than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Cbear522
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Cody Bear, I am from Moscow, Idaho and am also a senior in college. I have not played and FPS in three years so I am not the greatest at BF3 but its fun. I like to run assault and pick people up. I also like support and C4 is how I get my kicks when I am bored. I am no good driving vehicles but I am a decent shot in the gunner seat. I am slowly improving all parts of my game. I love rush because it allows me to easily predict what my opponent is going to do.
Back to top Go down
GloomJester
Recruit
GloomJester

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Connor, from Asotin, Washington. Middleschooler with a 4.0 GPA (I'm half-Asian, it helps) and i love playing Battlefield. You will see me on all the time on the weekends, but come the weekdays it is pretty rare for me to play, remember that. I'm one of the best when it comes to watch you a$$ on the ground and can hit anything from the gunner seat of a heli. If you want a strong infantryman then call on me. Lets win some games guys, HOOAH!!
Back to top Go down
Baldo_Waldo
Recruit
Baldo_Waldo

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Omran,From Kuwait,I'm a highschool senior,My favourite class is the Assasult with medic pack.
Back to top Go down
deen247
Recruit
deen247

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Hey im Deen from uk love playing engineer or support id say a good team player i always ptfo
i like to play to win always play as one in a team no hero / sometimes but i support any one always laying down packs or running with c4/ or laying mines and taking out tanks also say i got a good tank game going on i sit in any of the 3 seats main turret/gunner/laser target i dont care as long as we work as a team and win
I am also going to start running more assault soon but just aint no good at recon on this game never had the problem with bad company2
Back to top Go down
ShAdOw-SnIpEr17
Admin
ShAdOw-SnIpEr17

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:58 pm

i actually like the sniping in here now that i understand it lol, just takes a while until you get it all figured out, the m98 makes you issues go away
Back to top Go down
duspinnst
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:29 pm

How's it going guys I'm DuSpinnst, or Mike if you prefer.

25 year old actor in real life, your neighborhood friendly tactician/tank driver in clan matches. also the guy who's usually raging when playing against noobs.

i like long walks on the beach and pina coladas as well. ;-)
Back to top Go down
JippoPro
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi i'm Jippo from finland so you can call me jippo. I usually use assault class because its definetly my favourite class.
Back to top Go down
BZZgoesPro
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:26 am

Im 25 years old dude from Finland..Ive been living few years in Thailand but right now Im in Finland..I play online poker for living and love BF.

Im all around player, I can do everything else than recon.
I love all vechiles and I like to be in big role.
Im experienced chopper pilot and being inside the chopper with good gunner is one of the best enterntainments in this game. I have over 2000 kills (service star 10) for chopper and I mostly fly but im kickass gunner aswell.

Im good engineer or support but I can play medic aswell.
I love to play with polite peoples who communicate and PTFO.

Strong points:
- Trying communicate as much as I can
- Ready for big challenges
- Not crying too much if things doesnt go as planned (its part of the game)
- Can be strong attacker or defender
- I want to learn everything expect recon. (thats fun class but im doing it only for fun)
- Vechiles (I have spent hundreads of hours inside tanks and choppers)
- Polite

Weaknesses:
- I forget stuff if Im high
- Rush (I play almost always CQ so I dont have much experience from rush mode)
- English (Understanding english can be sometimes problem for me, so dont get mad at me if I dont get what you are saying. I write and read much better than speak and understand talking)
- Giving ammo for teammates (I should throw ammo boxes more often than I do, so please ask for it)
- Swapping team to loosing team if teams are unbalanced
- Not caring my own statsics (Especially SPM and W/L)

Favorite Maps @ CQ:

1. Seine Crossing
2. Grand Bazaar
3. Operation Metro

See you on battlefield.

-BZ aka Bosse

Back to top Go down
Evil_Munki
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:01 am

Hey guys, I'm active with the Valhalla Mercenary squad and squad up mostly with those guys.

I've introduced myself over on the VM section, but I'll copy over my intro to here. I'm Munki from the UK (GMT) and I'm mostly an infantry player.

I like to use all the classes depending on the situation, but run Medic and Recon (aggressive) mostly. I fly the chopper and sometimes jets in order to disable tanks and aircraft. My jet setup includes rocket pods, allowing me to disable tanks and actually help the team out on the ground.

My weaknesses would be that I don't use tanks that much, but will spawn as engineer with a team mate if somebody else hasn't to push armor on an objective.
Back to top Go down
itssully
Soldier
itssully

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Munki is the biggest noob I know from a lot of noobs. I tell you.

But the guy can shoot straight. ahah

Just kidding Munki

Anyway, I am Sully, I do multi-role as long as it isn't sniping I am probably decent at it, although I stick to Engi/Assault overall. I love my armor, even after the nerf. I will kill you if I get a tank, I promise.
Decent heli pilot as well, although rusty as I don't practice it much anymore. O-K on jets as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members Introduction   Members Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members Introduction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Valhalla Army :: Platoon Discussion-
Jump to: